Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We, DMK REKLAM AJANSI VE DANIŞMANLIK TİC. LTD. ŞTİ., as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which of your personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and legal reasons; We aim to enlighten you about what your rights regarding your processed data are.
Your Personal Data Collected, Method of Collection and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user agent information will only be collected for the purpose of analyzing and using cookies, etc. By means of technologies, by automatic or non-automatic methods and sometimes by obtaining, recording, storing and updating from third parties such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, based on the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data you share with us will be processed and updated in a purposeful and measured manner during the contract and service period in order to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best way possible, to ensure that these services can be accessed and utilized by you at the maximum level, to improve our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with a wider range of service providers within legal frameworks and to fulfill the obligations arising from the law (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request).
To whom and for what purposes the collected personal data can be transferred
Your personal data that you share with us; Your personal data that we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with which we have contractual relations, with which we cooperate, with which we cooperate, with which we cooperate with third parties in Turkey and abroad. to individuals, institutions and organizations and, upon request, to judicial and administrative authorities, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as a Person Whose Personal Data is Processed
Pursuant to Article 11 of the LPPD, anyone can exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- (e) and To request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (f) to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You can contact us via email@example.com to exercise your rights listed above.
You are completely free to accept or not to accept the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary in order to make analyzes in order to provide services to you, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy. If you continue to use the Site, your acceptance will be deemed to have been accepted by us and please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.